Uriel N. Delgado
- Immigration Law
- Civil and Criminal Law
- Personal Injury Law
Mr. Delgado graduated with his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta Georgia. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, from Georgia State University. While in law school, Mr. Delgado was very active in the Latino community. He was a member of the Latin American Law Students Association (LALSA).
Mr. Delgado was born in Texas but grew up in Georgia and he is fluent in Spanish. He is a member of the Georgia State Bar.
We are passionate about seeking justice and defending the rights of our clients. We are open 7 days a week for free consultations.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Georgia State University
- Major: Philosophy
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2015
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position
- Founder and Managing Attorney